Doctor Norman Holmes was doctoring about, doing doctor things. Doctor Norman decided that when in doubt, doctor it out. He cut out all of his life that had been in vain and only left the accomplishments. He called it a real-life litehigh montage. A highlight reel, if you will. Doctor Norman Holmes invested in his achievements and his achievements boosted him to greatness. For with something comes something. With nothing comes nothing. But there is definitely something there.

What is there, exactly? Give me an extra specific example, definition and generality. The example of there is something. The definition is there is something that is there; i.e. a place. And a generality is the thether. There and here, together. Both. Neither. Either. Or. And. What have you?

I have this. I've got this. I've got this guys, I've got this! I gotsies this. I gotz this. I got 5 goats at 5 guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog