Doctor Norman Holmes was on his way home from work in a car when he heard a screeching. The noise startled him a bit. Was it a car tire? Was it a cat? Was it a bat? Anyway, anyways are always a possibility. It could be anything. Screeches like that are usually from car tires though. He could've sworn it was a car tire. Weird. There are other cars besides his here? Was it his own car tire? Squeek squeek said the tire. I'm tired now.

I want to sleep. I need sleep. I've stayed awake for like 30 days straight. It's a new record. Not that I'm proud of it. I want to go to sleep so bad that my eyelids keep fluttering. I love sleep. I love you. All of you. I love you. Very much. Almost as much as I love Norman. Norman the detective, psychicly. Psychicality I mean. Anyway! I love myself. I love yourself. I love shelves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog