'Til the ends of the Earth they searched and they still could not find him. The lost missing boy. The only thing they know is that he got a Christmas present in the form of a colorful red and green blanket.

258

Close to that

Hi Mozzer

Oh this one doesn't work out very well.

No, I'm going to get hired.

I got 318. 106 times three.

What about 108? 255.

Not my favorite small cloud.

I prefer super flying nimbuses like the Monkey King has.

Sun Wukong is my idol.

Heaven's sage is his title. And he can battle an entire army all by himself.

How could a chair suddenly do that?

It moved. While I was sitting in it.

I only have one and it has a flame in it.

I got 183 in total.

I got 1 star and only 60.

That was 255, Now I'm going to try 268. I need less than a thousand birthday cakes to reach 40,000 then I'll get a Christmas present. Like the boy got before. We should find the lost missing boy. Carpet search? Ineffective. Waiting for him to return? He's lost, he might never return. But there is still hope. Norman is very involved in this case. Like it was chosen specifically for him. He remembered the numbers, but why didn't they work? Why didn't they make sense?

471. I got lucky.

The boy might be there.

I'm not telling you 'til I'm done though. I have two stones, a frostbloom buy 1...

Not buying. Selling. mKay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog